We know that every family we serve is unique, and we strive to make each service a personal tribute to the life that has been lived. We provide a wide variety of choices that will help fulfill a family's wishes, from a traditional funeral to a personalized service that celebrates a loved one's hobbies and interests.
Families Might Want To Consider the following ideas to personalize a service:
- Bagpipes - Makes a special addition to the graveside or funeral service as a time of reflection and remembrance.
- Balloon Release - Bouquet of balloons with colors of your choice released at the appropriate time during the service or at the cemetery. Family members, especially children are encouraged to be a part of the balloon release.
- Boutonnieres for Pallbearers - A way to honor friends and family serving in this special role.
- Customized Casket Cap Panels - Add a special scene or emblem to the panel of the casket personalizing your loved one's life.
- Dove Release - Doves represent peace and love and symbolically allow you to say "goodbye" in an appropriate manner that is important to the healing process.
- "Funeral Favor" - A chance to allow guests to remember your loved one with a special item. For example, a favorite piece of candy or a copy of a favorite recipe.
- Heirlooms / Special Items to Display - A chance for you tell the story of your loved one's life with their special keepsakes or heirlooms. For example, a quilt, favorite sports teams memorabilia, travel "knick-knacks," etc.
- Keepsake Urns - Used for keepsakes such as locks of hair, soil from the gravesite, flower petals, cremated remains, etc.
- Memory Book for Guest Entries Online - Keep all of your loved one's online guest entries in one special memory book.
- Personalized Bulletins or Memorial Folders - Use of pictures, special writings, bible verses, and/or sayings can add a personal touch to the printed material.
- Memorial Video Tribute - Show the story of your loved one's life with pictures old and new that are developed into a slide presentation that can be shown during the visitation or funeral service.
- Picture Portrait - A favorite photograph can be made into an oil-based painted portrait.
- Picture Board Presentation - Show your loved one's life through a presentation of pictures old and new on magnetic picture boards.
- Special Music - Use of a special vocalist, or instrumentalist for example, guitarist, pianist, violinist, harpist, etc. to fit with your loved one's music style.
- Thumbies - Personalized jewelry with your loved one's fingerprint embossed on a piece of jewelry of your choosing.
- Video Taping of Service - Great keepsake to have of your own or also for guests that are unable to attend the funeral service.
Our funeral directors are committed to helping you create a special tribute to your loved one that will honor a life well-lived. We encourage you to share your ideas, customs and wishes with us.